Happy Friday everyone! Here is another delicious recipe from KG3! Enjoy!
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
2 medium yellow squash, thinly sliced
3 bell peppers, thinly sliced
8 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 Tbsp. olive oil
12 oz. bacon, cooked and crumbled
8 large eggs
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
8 oz. shredded mozzarella or Italian-blend cheese
4 pieces dried Ezekiel bread cubed
Saute vegetables and garlic in olive oil over medium-high heat 15 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Whisk eggs, salt, and pepper until blended.
Stir in cooked, crumbled bacon, mozzarella cheese, and bread cubes.
Add the sautéed vegetables and mix well.
Spoon into a greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until puffed up and firm to the touch.
Can be served hot, cold, or room temperature.
Macros – 1 serving (makes 10 servings) Calories: 368
- Travel WODs:
- 200 Air Squats for time, Rest 3:00, Then 10:00 EMOM of 7 Burpees with a max run for distance on treadmill with remaining time. Score is distance on treadmill.
- 1/2 mile run on treadmill, 75 DB Thrusters, 1/2 mile run
- 15min AMRAP: 20 DB Snatches alt, 20 Burpees
- Parent/Kid classes are coming back! This is a fun and healthy activity you can do with your kids! Stay tuned for dates and times!
- New T-shirts have been ordered and should be in at the end of next week or the beginning of the following week.
What We're Pondering
- Hear the CrossFit Founder Greg Glassman talk briefly about the chronic disease issue in our country.