- Here is a delicious breakfast recipe from KG3 Nutrition!
Fried Egg & Avocado Toast
· 1 slice Ezekiel bread (toasted & rubbed with garlic)
· 1 teaspoon of olive oil
· handful of chopped kale
· 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
· ½ ripe avocado
· squeezes of lemon
· salt & pepper
· fried or poached egg
· hemp seeds – optional
1. Sauté kale in a little bit of olive oil, and a tiny pinch of salt. Once it begins to wilt down, add a splash of balsamic and continue to cook for about a minute longer. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. Mash avocado on toast, add a squeeze of lemon and some salt.
3. Sprinkle with hemp seeds.
4. Top with kale and fried egg.
5. Sprinkle on a little more salt & pepper, if you wish.
Macros without hemp
- Here is a good video to help understand toes to bar, and highlights some of our teaching points from Wednesday. Enjoy!
- We are wrapping up Friends and Family Week, and so thankful to everyone that brought someone in this week! Make sure to come to the BBQ Celebration at 11AM, this Saturday 12/2. If you like you can bring a side to share!
- Steel is going up on the new gym! Check out this photo!
What We're Pondering
- Check out this awesome video of our very own Courtney Schapier!