Recipe From KG3 Nutrition
Brussell Sprout Salad
- 1 Pound Brussell Sprouts
- 1 Medium Tart Apple
- 1 Medium Red Onion
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- Primal Kitchen's Honey Mustard Vinaigrette or dressing of choice
- Trim the ends off the Brussel Sprouts. Using sharp knife OR using the thinnest blade on a mandolin slicer, slice each sprout
- Slice the apple and red onion thinly OR use mandolin slicer
- Combine in a large bowl
- Toast the walnuts in a skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until fragrant and lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
- Add to the Brussel Sprout mixture. Toss to combine.
- Add in Vinaigrette and toss lightly. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
10 Scap Pullups
10 Hollow/Arch Swings
10 Band pull Downs
*Day 1: 3x10 Banded Pull-ups (Volume)
*Day 2: 1-2-3-4-5-4-3-2-1 Strict Pull-ups (Strength)
*Day 1: 3x 12 Banded Pull-ups (Volume)
*Day 2: 10x2 Strict Pull-ups (Strength)
*Day 1: 3x15 Banded Pull-ups (Volume)
*Day 2: 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 Strict Pull-ups (Strength)
- Don't forget to sign up for the In-House Halloween Competition 10/14. Signups are on the gym door! 2 Divisions: Fitness and Performance, Coaches Kyle and Zach will pick teams from the signups, good times will be had by all!
- Ft Wright Zone class starting Monday 10/1 @12PM. Participants will be lead through an interval style workout, utilizing the MyZone HR Monitors. Classes will continue every M/W/F @ 12PM
- Introducing the 3:30PM CrossFit class on M/W/F, starting 10/1. Another awesome time to get your WOD in!
What We Are Reading
- This post from Ben Bergeron (coach of several Games athletes and owner of CrossFit New England: http://comptrain.cmail20.com/t/ViewEmail/d/8723DB80487B2426/0F7E95016C17A33BA0F01D70678E0DEE#fd