- Reminder we are now offering a variety of nutrition coaching services. Check them out and schedule your appointment at ftwrightcrossfit.wodify.com
- Here is another yummy recipe from KG3 Nutrition!
Strawberry Mandarin Grilled Chicken Salad
1 1/2 lbs Boneless chicken breasts
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 1/2 cup Fresh strawberries, sliced
1 1/2 cup Fresh mandarin orange slices
1/4 cup Red onion, sliced
1/4 cup Slivered almonds
1 Avocado, pitted and sliced
8 cups of salad greens
Tessamae’s brand Honey Poppyseed dressing or dressing of choice
Season both sides of uncooked chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and a bit of olive oil
Fire up the grill and grill the chicken breasts to done
In a salad bowl, Place all other ingredients in the bowl and lightly toss
Add in your dressing of choice, making sure it fits with your daily macros counts!
- This programming is completely optional. It is intended to supplement CrossFit 4-5 days per week, and not to replace it. The goal of this programming is fat burning, with some Aerobic Endurance. Enjoy!
Week 1 Row
Day 1: 4x1000m row, with 200m recovery row between at 10 S/M(strokes per minute) pace
Day 2: 30:00 @70-75% HR (conversational pace)
Week 2 AAB
Day 1: 4x1 mile Bike, with 2:00 recovery bike at 50RPM
Day 2: 35:00 @70-75% HR (conversational pace)
Week 3 Run
Day 1: 5x800m run with 200m walk as rest between
Day 2: 40:00 @70-75% HR (conversational pace)
Week 4 Row
Day 1: 3x2000m row with 250m receovery row between at 10 S/M Pace
Day 2: 45:00 @70-75% HR (conversational pace)
*Conversational pace means you could carry on a conversation with someone. If you're only able to get out 3-4 words at a time, your pace is likely too fast.
- In House Halloween Competition next Saturday 10/14 @830AM, be sure to sign up on the door to the office by next Wednesday!
- Loving the new classes? Let us know! Wondering what the new classes are? We now have Ft Wright Zone class M/W/F @ 12PM, and a regular CrossFit class M/W/F @330PM
- Join us Friday 10/13 at 7pm for a yoga night with Katie Miller! All funds from this hour yoga session will go to the Stacy Strong Scholarship, which benefits her two children Cody and Corin! The class is $10! We will also be selling purple #stacystrong bracelets for $2 and Liz will be offering 5 or 10 min chair massages that will start at 6pm for $1 a min! You do not have to be a member to attend! Invite your friends and come join us! #foreverstacystrong
What We're Pondering
- Laurie Roth's story on the CrossFit Journal: https://journal.crossfit.com/article/laurie-roth