Open Wrap Up
- Thats a wrap on the 2018 CrossFit Games Open! Congrats to everyone on their hard work, their PRs, and their dedication! Special shoutout to our athletes moving on to the next stage of competition.
- Zach Watts will be heading to Nashville May 25-27 to compete in the Central Regional as an individual. the top 5 Men from the Regional will advance to the CrossFit Games in August. Link to buy your tickets here: https://www.cuetoems.com/cfregion_2018/Tickets.aspx?l=CEN5F4FBE0C
- Jack Howard, Liz Cole, and Allana Oak will be moving on to the Masters and Teens Online Regional Qualifier April 19-23. This is a 4 day online competition, similar format to the Open, where they will complete the workouts at our gym and submit videos. The top 20 out of each Age Division will qualify for the CrossFit Games in August.
- Closed this Sunday 4/1 for Easter
- Parent/Kids Class 4/8 @12PM
- Sunday Zone Class 4/8@9AM (Must have MyZone Belt)
- Don't forget to pickup your Open Shirt in the Lobby
- Head to the Ft Wright Zone Facebook page and give us a like, so you can keep up with all things Zone!
- Here's a little interval workout for you to work on that conditioning
- 6RDs of :20 Sprint on Assault Bike and 1:40 Recovery Bike
- If you struggled with any movements in the Open now is the time to start working on them for next year! Schedule some 1-1 time with a coach to have them show you drills, and write some programming for you.
- The new gym is progressing nicely. The inside is nearing completion, but we need some drier weather to start work on the parking lot. Our goal is to be having classes there at the beginning of May.
- As of right now, we are planning to lay the new floor on the weekend of 4/21-22. If you are willing and able to help that would be amazing, we will take all the help we can get! We will keep you updated as the time gets closer.