- Here are a few pictures of the wood walls going up. We did these to cover the structural "X"s and maximize our wall space!
- Permanent Power is on, and they began work on the parking lot this week!
- Zone Class this Sunday (4/8) at 9am
- Parent/Kid Class this Sunday (4/8) at 12:00pm
- Starting 6/4/18:
- Kids Class will be split into two different age groups and times! We are doing this so we can provide the appropriate attention, workout, and coaching for your kids!
- Tuesday (5:30-6:00pm, 3 yrs - 6 yrs) & (6:00pm - 6:30pm, 7 yrs - 11 yrs)
- Saturday (9:00am - 9:30am, 3 yrs - 6 yrs) & (9:30am - 10:00am, 7 - 11 yrs)
- The 2018 Open is over now and the 2019 is a long way off. Now is the time to plan and set yourself up for next year. The best time to make a change is NOW. Finally ready to dial in your nutrition? Do it now and reap the benefits for 50 weeks before the next Open. Want to get a detailed plan to improve your lifts or gymnastics? Contact a coach now so you don't get caught hoping "xyz" movement doesn't come up next year. Think your conditioning could improve? Maybe start attending some Zone classes throughout the week.
- We have several things in the works for the next few months, including a Competitors seminar with Coaches Zach and Liz, and a Strength seminar with Coach Kyle S. Both will be free to our members and are designed to help you reach your goals!
- For some extra conditioning work try this fun little workout from MisFits
- For Time:
- Here is a good quote I heard this week: "Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and sometimes in the middle of nowhere you find yourself" Have a great weekend everyone!