2 slice(s) whole wheat or Ezekiel bread
3 Tbsp, chopped uncooked red onion(s), diced
3 Tbsp sweet red pepper(s), diced
3 Tbsp uncooked zucchini, diced
2 large egg(s)
2 large egg white(s)
1/8 tsp table salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
2 Tbsp Mexican blend shredded cheese
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Lightly coat one small bread pan with cooking spray. Cut a circle from each slice of bread and firmly
press into bottoms of both ramekins; set aside.
Lightly coat a medium sauté pan with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add onion, red pepper
and zucchini to pan; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables soften and onion is translucent, about 3
to 5 minutes. Promptly remove from heat; set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, egg whites, salt and pepper until well combined; stir in cooked
vegetables and cheese. Pour equal amounts of egg-vegetable mixture into the bread pan.
Bake, uncovered, until a knife inserted into center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
Remove promptly from oven; let sit for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Macros – 1 serving (makes 2 servings)) Calories: 219
- This video hits us right in the feels...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2i976FQ87A
Parent/Kid Class - January 7th at 12:00pm with Coach Liz! $5 per person!
12/23: Normal Classes (8A/9A)
12/24: 12 Days of Christmas WOD (8A/9A)
12/27-12/30: Normal Schedule
1/1: CrossFit Total: TBA via email
- Thank you guys for making the first ever FWCF Liftoff a success! I had a ton of fun, and enjoyed working out with the early morning folks!
- Since we are closed 12/25 and 12/31, here are 2 at home WODs for ya!
- 20min AMRAP
- 50 Air Squats, 40 Pushups, 30 V-Ups
- 24min EMOM: Odd Minutes: 10 Burpees, Even Minutes: 20 Lunges(10ea leg)
- 20min AMRAP