- Another delicious recipe courtesy of KG3!
Pineapple Pork Chops
4 pork chops (I used thinly cut)
1/2 - 1 teaspoon salt
4 pineapple rounds
For the sauce
1 cup low sodium soy sauce or tamari
2 tablespoons sriracha
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder Instructions
Heat up grill or grill pan over to medium-high heat and grease to keep meat and pineapple from sticking. Pat pork chops dry and sprinkle with salt. Place on grill to cook for 5-6 minutes per side, depending on the thickness. The pork chops should come to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Set aside and lightly cover with foil to keep warm.
Place all ingredients for the sauce in a large sauté pan over medium heat and whisk together to combined. Let cook down and reduce for about 6-8 minutes until mixture is thick and coats the back of a spoon.
When pork chops are done cooking, grease the grill once more than place pineapple on grill about cook for 3 minutes per side, until grill marks appear and pineapple has softened.
Top each pork chop with a pineapple round then drizzle sauce on top!
Macros – 1 serving (makes 4 servings) Calories: 351
Fat: 14g Carbohydrates: 11g
- Katys Memorial WOD next Thursday 1/25, all classes open to the public EXCEPT 5AM and 430PM. We will also be adding a 330PM class that day to help with the influx of people also.
- No Kids Class this Saturday 1/20, at 9AM because of the Winter Wodderland Competition. Come support the 12 FWCF teams competing!
- MyZone class on Sunday 1/28, get those belts charged up and ready!
- Parent/Kids class 2/4 at Noon
- Register for the Open at crossfitgames.com and sign up under our affiliate "Ft. Wright CrossFit", don't forget the "." when searching. Once available I will register a team for the affiliate too! 18.1 will be announced 2/22.