- Here's a good lunch recipe from KG3 Nutrition!
Chicken Lunch Wraps
1⁄2 cup water
1⁄3 cup couscous, preferably whole-wheat 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
1⁄2 cup chopped fresh mint
1⁄4 cup lemon juice
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1⁄4 teaspoon salt, divided
1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 pound chicken tenders
1 medium tomato, chopped 1 cup chopped cucumber
4 10-inch spinach or sun-dried tomato wraps or tortillas
Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan. Stir in couscous and remove from the heat. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Set aside.
Meanwhile, combine parsley, mint, lemon juice, oil, garlic, 1⁄8 teaspoon salt and pepper in a small bowl.
Toss chicken tenders in a medium bowl with 1 tablespoon of the parsley mixture and the remaining 1⁄8
teaspoon salt. Place the tenders in a large nonstick skillet and cook over medium heat until cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a clean cutting board. Cut into bite-size pieces when cool enough to handle.
Stir the remaining parsley mixture into the couscous along with tomato and cucumber.
To assemble wraps, spread about 3⁄4 cup of the couscous mixture onto each wrap. Divide the chicken
among the wraps. Roll the wraps up like a burrito, tucking in the sides to hold the ingredients in. Serve cut in half.
Macros – 1 serving (1wrap)
- FWCF Serves at the City Gospel Mission Diner on 2/9 @6PM heres a link to the event on FB: https://www.facebook.com/events/379957129133421/
- MyZone class on Sunday 1/28, get those belts charged up and ready!
- Parent/Kids class 2/4 at Noon, $5ea.
- Register for the Open at crossfitgames.com and sign up under our affiliate "Ft. Wright CrossFit", don't forget the "." when searching. Here's a cool video we made about signing up for the Open! https://youtu.be/VypYTPGedq8
- Huge thank you to everyone that came out and supported us yesterday, and helped us to honor Katy's memory. Here's a picture from the 630P class, which had a lot of Katy's friends from the RWB Organization.